Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Gorham, New Hampshire 45 #228

MARNE 45 # 228



August 2011



Gorham, New Hampshire



A quick stop in gorham , New Hampshire... I love this town !!! Boy is it the heart of America.



See the other gorham posts... this is just of the airport. Yes... I do have to stop and see EVERY airport. It's a Tracks of the StoneBear thing; you wouldn't understand.



A unicom grass runway feild .... White Mountains in the background. I'd love to fly the White Mountains.



No wonder New Hampshire people have the motto ; Live Free or Die ! these are my kinda folks !












MARNE 45 # 228



August 2011



Gorham, New Hampshire



A quick stop in gorham , New Hampshire... I love this town !!! Boy is it the heart of America.



See the other gorham posts... this is just of the airport. Yes... I do have to stop and see EVERY airport. It's a Tracks of the StoneBear thing; you wouldn't understand.



A unicom grass runway feild .... White Mountains in the background. I'd love to fly the White Mountains.



No wonder New Hampshire people have the motto ; Live Free or Die ! these are my kinda folks !